Learn How Adaptogen Herbs Differ From Other Herbs Plants.
How do Adaptogen herbs work to help the whole body to work more effectively?
Herb plants grow all over the world in every country. They are amazing and complex in nature. Each herb contains properties that are unique to its species, country, and how it is beneficial to both cooking and health.
Many of these herbs are not in the Adaptogen category and I will explain the difference later in this blog. Examples that are not Adaptogen herbs are below.
To use herbs properly even in cooking you need to know how they will impact your food flavor and your health. You need to know how much to use of that herb.
The Various Functions of Herbs in Our Daily Life
- Herbs have multiple actions, even the ones used to flavor our food..
- Garlic as example is used for cooking but contains medicinal properties as well to help prevent infections in the body. It was used in WW1 to dress the wounds of the soldiers. It is a natural antibiotic used for hundreds of years.
- Cultures all over the world use garlic everyday in their meals. You can smell the garlic in every kitchen in France.
Photo by Dayana Brooke on Unsplash
- Rosemary is another herb used in cooking but as a tea helps with memory and so much more.
- Oregano is used in various dishes but some Oregano species have potent medicinal qualities.
- Tumeric is used everyday in many countries such as India . Turmeric is added to almost every dish but it is one of the most researched and important herbs in India. It has hundreds of uses in health such as for arthritis and joint pain.
- Some herbs such as Feverfew are used to reduce fever and to help prevent migraines.
- Goldenseal, Echinacea, and Garlic are all herbs to use when fending off illness. Goldenseal and Echinacea are not herbs to be taken on a daily basis and Goldenseal is extremely bitter. Goldenseal can also be used on wounds to help them from becoming infected. Goldenseal and Echinacea are used as a natural antibiotic medicine for a certain amount of days.
Please continue reading this article Here at my immortality herb plants website.