Growing and Using Moringa, Comfrey, and Healing Herbs

Learn how to grow and use Moringa Trees, Comfrey, medicinal herbs, adaptogen herbs such as Jiaogulan, and herbal medicine to create vibrant health and an enriched life style. There are a number of herbs you can grown at home which is fun and great for your health. Learn Tips on feeding your pets and livestock naturally with organic greens such as Comfrey, Kudzu, plantain, and Moringa. Get back to your roots in a healthy way.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Live Life Fearlessly in 2013

Happy New Year all! 


Now that all the activity of Christmas and New Years has quieted down. .....it's time to think about 2013.  I am not talking about diet but about life.  It seems that some years are just 'get through' years filled with survival and wading through problems ........but what about 2013?

What is your 2013 going to include? 

It seems like years just disappear leaving us to wonder at times how it could be 2013.  In the past four years, our life was constantly on the move literally.  This year is the first year in a long time that we don't have to think about moving. I had gotten to the point that seeing a U-Hall gave me nightmares. We have invested enough money in them, to buy stock options. Those moves though, were all apart of a plan to get here to Stagecoach.  It took us from San Diego, CA to Stagecoach, Nevada last year. Some of you may not think that was progress but it was.  How many of you have a house, nice sized for $600 a month with a water bill of $50.00 for 25,000 gallons base rate. We have an acre to work with and a beautiful view from our back slider of the mountains covered over with snow.We have come to a good place in our life. I am so very thankful for all our blessings.

Stagecoach does have its negative points but overall it is beautiful here.  It is a funny thing about negative points. Sometimes it is how we look at them. 

I am not a lover of snow. I grew up in Julian, CA where it snowed. I was not impressed growing up. I lived in Denver for a year in lots of snow, and was not impressed. Now we have snow here this year and I have been really grumpy. It is not fun carrying water down to the animals through the snow from the house. I fell a few days ago, and my feet and ankles have been painful, black and blue. The animals still needed fresh water. I have not been a happy camper but I decided to try something. When I was young, I sang all the time. I sang especially when I was upset. I sang until the pain was gone. I always felt better. It has been a few years since I have done that. The other day, I began singing a song while I worked about how I loved the snow. It seemed absurd at first. I kept it up and found that singing this silly song, made it seem less tedious and cold. It lightened my heart and my work. Sometimes we need to change our view. All I know is that singing while I do the chores out in the ice and snow seems easier mentally and physically. You should try it on a chore you dislike. Rather than complaining, find something to enjoy about it. In the old days, when people plowed the fields or worked hard, they sang while they worked. It made the work go more quickly. I can vouch that it does help.  Try it and let me know.The point is that often it is our view that is sour...not the view itself.  The old saying make lemonade out of lemons is very true.

Another point I would like to make is that at times our path, although slow, is moving us forward. It may not seem like it at times, but looking back later, you realize that. It may seem to you like all your steps are backward but it is your view at that time. I can assure you when we moved to Mina in 2010 from San Diego, I though God was punishing us. I could see no value in that move. I cried for two weeks. I asked God what was he doing sending us to Mina with less than 100 people and no trees. My husband kept telling me that it was part of a bigger plan. I chose not to see that for a few weeks. He would tell me to look at the mountains, the colors in the cliffs. I did not want to see them. Later on I raised my eyes to see the beauty in the hills surrounding us.   I began to view the whole move with a kinder heart. It was after we moved here that I saw the reason for our time in Mina.

That move to Mina turned out to be a 'patience path". This is a path God sets you on while getting you ready for the next part of his plan. It may be for a few days, weeks, or years but it is only temporary. It is a step to something better  in your life.  So if you feel last year was a 'patience path' for you, look to 2013 as the next step up  in your life to better things.  Take a step out in faith and give yourself a dream for this year.  Do something that makes you step out of your square, your box...that gives your heart joy. Dare to dream again! 

This year I will be turning 62 and I want it to be a special year. I want to think about living life this year fearlessly.

What does that mean? 

For me this means writing both here on this blog and through other resources. I want to look at my business, seeing its potential without limits. I want to sing more. For some of us, who are all too serious and practical, we need to dream more  Perhaps for you, my readers, some of you need to dream again...to love again...to live with joy again.   Without dreams, our view is limiting. Our life cannot reach its full potential without dreams. Is there something in your life that you want deeply but are too practical to try? Do you have a voice that is silent within you? Have you stopped singing? Have you given up that hope or dream?

In 2013, strive to live life fearlessly and with joy.  Let the song out of your heart.  I love this next quote and it is so true, "

A Time for Everything


1  There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven: 

a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot, 

3  a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build, 

4  a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance, 

5  a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain, 

6  a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away, 

7  a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak, 

8  a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace."

Let 2013 be the year you dance and sing again! The time for sadness is past.



May God bless you all,
Kate Freer, the herbladyisin

Update: we now live in Indian Mound, TN as of 1-15-2015

Buy USDA Organic Certified Moringa Powder, Tea, and Capsules from Ecuador. The products are tested and shipped from a US/GMP compliant lab in Connecticut. 












Visit Nature's Sunshine Herbs, Essential Oils, Flower Remedies, and so much more here




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home