Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Capsules or Bulk Moringa? What is the Differences? A Comment about Ziji Products.

Capsules or Bulk Moringa? What is the Differences?

I have taken several calls this week on this subject. Readers seem to be confused on this. If you are buying powdered Moringa leaf powder then it is convenience that dictates if you buy the powdered bulk leaf powder and add it to foods or you take the capsules. It is the same product but a different consistency and form.  

Some bulk product is not powdered but more in a rough tea form.  So it depends on the company if it is powdered finely or crumbled leaves. The advertiser should specify that on the product description. You can take the caps, as I do, and dump the capsule contents into your green drink, applesauce, or yogurt. 

I do not sell bulk product at this point only the capsules.  I do hope to carry it by the middle of the year. Each product has to have different labels, packaging and product guidelines. Labs require that you order a min order of 1000 bags or bottles of a certain product. First the product is put into the bags or capsules. They must next set up the labels to fit the product shape. Then the packages or bottles have to be sealed with tamper proof lids and seals. All this is done by specific machinery.  It is not cost effective for the lab or the company selling the product to run it all for a small order. Lab tests also have to be performed on the product first before it is packaged. That is not cheap.

My husband works long hours so often I put two to three caps in this lunch bag. He takes Moringa and a vitamin at lunch to help him through the day. There are some people who are really good about using the bulk product in foods but a majority forget to use it or don't have time in the morning. It also depends on how much you use per day. I like the caps because I tend to overdo the bulk. Three caps is a tablespoon so that is easy to remember. So again with our product, the capsules contain only Moringa leaf powder with no additives, no fillers, and only the leaf. 

If you have kids, just dump the capsule contents into their yogurt or applesauce. It does not taste bad.  Make a game out of it. You can also just put the caps into applesauce, wait a few minutes until they soften and eat them with the food. That also works. Take a cap and roll it into the middle of a tablespoon of peanut butter. Roll it into a ball then they just chew it down. Since it does not taste bad, it will go down easily.

Some companies offer products that contain a mix of the leaf, pod, or other parts. The most research has been done on the leaves. If you notice on the graphs easily found on the Internet it states that Moringa leaves contain so much calcium etc. 

A comment on Ziji products.  

I have had several customers call me about Ziji drink packs.  I am told they give you almost instant energy like coffee.  The powder if you take it out of the bag contains white granules. The package does not tell you what is in it. I would bet money that the package contains some form of sugar and perhaps herbs that contain caffeine. If a drink gives you instant energy, it more likely does contain caffeine in some form or another. So if you are thinking that it is just Moringa, you are wrong.  

No pure Moringa product is going to make you feel as if you have had a shot of coffee.  Pure Moringa leaves do not contain caffeine.   

Pure Moringa feeds the energy system giving you more energy but not like coffee.  I welcome someone in Ziji management to call me or write to me to dispute this comment.  Let them tell all of us what is really in those drink packets. I know their XM3 capsules do contain caffeine.  

I have several issues with their products. I don't like to make my customers agree to an expensive auto ship program. It is multilevel and thereby more expensive.  

Their products do not tell you completely what is in them. I personally don't buy anything where the label does not specify what different herbs are included and the milligrams of each herb included in each capsule. 

I would wager that it is not pure Moringa by any means. So this is my personal view on Ziji products.  

I am holding to the purer version of this beautiful, powerful food product. I believe in the long run, the closer we keep to nature and how nature made a product, the better off our health is. 

This is the written response from one Ziji respresentative:   

 "Everything you need to know about any Zija product is found at www.drinklifein.com and click on products.. pamphlets are given out for all items sold by Zija, ingredients are printed on packaging of each product. Please research before you go hating on a product. Its easy to find out what you need to know about Zija and their ALL NATURAL products. 

Total Calories 38, Total Carbohydrates 10g, Pure Cane Sugar 4g, Zija Proprietary Mix (Moringa Mix (Leaf Powder, Seed Cake, Fruit Powder, Fruit Juice). 

Ingredients: Zija Proprietary Mix, Pure Cane Sugar, Natural Green Tea Concentrate, Natural Desert Tea (Ephedra nevadensis), Natural Caffeine, Trimethyglycine, Ginseng, Garlic, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Agar, Fruit Pectin, Acacia. on "

 

My Comments now:   Their products do contain natural caffeine as I suggested. It is not Moringa powder by itself. 

Again if a drink gives you the same feel as a shot of energy drink or coffee .....it has natural caffeine in it. 

See the above yellow highlighted ingredients.   

Caffeine is caffeine...natural or not. Natural caffeine still stresses the adrenal glands as coffee does. Coffee and black tea are natural products as well.   

It still affects the nervous system and the adrenal system in the same way.  

It is a way of stimulating the adrenals to work harder when they are tired. There is natural energy and there is stimulated energy. 

What Is Ephedra Used for Today?

Although it can still be found in a few over-the-counter drugs for asthma and sinus congestion (in a safer form than the banned dietary supplements), physicians seldom prescribe ephedrine anymore. The problem is that ephedrine mimics the effects of adrenaline and causes symptoms such as rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, agitation, insomnia, nausea, and loss of appetite. The newer asthma drugs are much safer and easier to tolerate.

You cannot compare the effects of taking straight pure Moringa powder with nothing added  to  products with other herbs and natural caffeine. 

Ziji propreitary mix means that you do not know how much of each ingredient is in the packet.  How much ginseng? How much Ephedra? How much Ginseng? How Much garlic? How much green tea?  It does not state that.

You cannot know where the Moringa in the product was grown. Is it bought from India? Is it bought from what country? You don't know.  They buy it from many different sources, because they sell thousands and thousands of products. 

I like being able to tell you our product was grown and bought from one farm in Honduras.  That makes me feel good that I can answer that question when you ask. 

I am sure Ziji is prepared with quality standards and is safe. That is not my issue with the company. It is that any product offered multi-level is more expensive to the end consumer. The auto ship requirements are high for families.  It is also that people I have talked to don't seem to realize there is caffeine in the products. They then wonder why Moringa powder by itself does not give them the same 'high" as Ziji products.

I believe in the pure form of Moringa powder without added caffeine and other things....as a pure food with supercharged nutrition.  

The people who talked to me could not tell me the ingredients on the package they had?  They use the product. Why was that? I asked them to read me the ingredients?  These people called me to ask if Moringa Leaf powder by itself would give them the same energy high as the Ziji product.  No, my product contains no caffeine.

If you want caffeine, I am sure their drinks are healthier for you than other products.  I have not drunk coffee for years...why...it chews up my stomach with pain.  I get bladder burning as well. I drink very little black tea because of the same reason.  

I rely on natural energy without caffeine from any source.  I use 4 moringa caps in the morning to get me going or Moringa tea....no added anything.  

 Update: I now sell an excellent range of Organic certified Moringa products including bulk powder and tea. We now live in Indian Mound, TN as on 1-15-2015. No fillers, No Caffeine, tested, USDA organic certified and exceptional.

Buy USDA Organic Certified Moringa Powder, Tea, and Capsules from Ecuador. The products are tested and shipped from a US/GMP compliant lab in Connecticut. 












Visit Nature's Sunshine Herbs, Essential Oils, Flower Remedies, and so much more here




16 comments:

  1. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching
    for glutamine supplement benefits
    My site ; Best Supplements For Muscle Growth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and
    say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you
    suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?
    Appreciate it!
    Also visit my website ... rasberry ketone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I'm hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well.

    In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my
    own, personal website now ;)
    Also visit my homepage - Home Staging

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your site.
    It appears as though some of the text on your content are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them
    too? This might be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before. Thank you
    My homepage ; http://pureraspberryketonereviews.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is your browser and I cannot do anything about that. You are only given certain settings you can change in this format.

      Delete
  5. Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!
    Also visit my page ; Raspberry Ketone Pure

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will right away take hold of your rss as I can't find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Kindly permit me realize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.
    Have a look at my webpage - http://gsniper2reviews.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read post!
    Here is my web page - Auto Glass Minneapolis

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's certainly a great deal to find out about this issue. I like all of the points you have made.
    Feel free to visit my web blog : Homepage des Autors besuchen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
    seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.
    Thanks!
    Also visit my site :: animaspace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this blog setup, you enter in search words or phases for each article. That helps the search engines find your article. You also need to connect your blog to google and google webmaster tools. You set up your site in google. Writing often with genuine content is what google wants. I am not familiar with how other blog sites work. If my blogs are not appearing normal in your computer, it is a problem with internet explorer or what ever you are using. I cannot do much about that problem from my end in settings.

      Delete
  10. An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I do think that you should publish more on this subject matter,
    it might not be a taboo subject but usually folks don't speak about such topics. To the next! Many thanks!!
    My web site - Enduros

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings I am so thrilled I found your web site, I really
    found you by error, while I was looking on Askjeeve for
    something else, Anyhow I am here now and would
    just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all
    round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
    browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also
    included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
    to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic
    b.

    Also visit my web page; wildbookmarking.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's actually good, keep up writing.

    my blog - diets that work
    My page > diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so THRILLED to have found your blog! I found it because I googled "moringa stomach pain" because I have been using the Zija product for the past month. I haven't been using it consistently because of the pain it's been causing me. I literally feel as if I have an ulcer. After reading everything on your blog, my husband and daughter and I are excited to buy YOUR product instead. I bought a 30-day supply of the Zija, just the basic package, and it was $215!! And I've only used about 20% of it because of the side affects it's been causing. I knew it wasn't just the moringa that was causing the pain - I suspected the ephedra from the beginning! :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I purchased the Zija product for $215 (30-day supply) and have only used about 20% of it because of the stomach pain it has caused me. I'm sure it's the extra ingredients - ephedra, caffeine, etc. My husband and daughter and I are very excited to purchase your pure product and get started right away! I found your blog after googling "moringa stomach pain"! Thanks for all the great information - I feel like I've hit the lottery for Moringa information from you!

    ReplyDelete