Growing and Using Moringa, Comfrey, and Healing Herbs

Learn how to grow and use Moringa Trees, Comfrey, medicinal herbs, adaptogen herbs such as Jiaogulan, and herbal medicine to create vibrant health and an enriched life style. There are a number of herbs you can grown at home which is fun and great for your health. Learn Tips on feeding your pets and livestock naturally with organic greens such as Comfrey, Kudzu, plantain, and Moringa. Get back to your roots in a healthy way.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Chemotherapy- Choices We Make in Living and Dying

New Research Study on Chemotherapy out this week:

A new research study confirms what we all have known in holistic medicine, that chemotherapy backfires by damaging healthy cells causing them to secrete a protein WNT16B b that feeds tumor growth and tumor resistance to treatment.  In a nutshell chemotherapy kills the first cancer cells, damages healthy cells which then secrete a protein which feeds new tumor growth and resistance to treatment.....causing a new cancer more deadly. Often the patient does not survive the second cancer.

It is like most of the drugs that help one disease such as arthritis but destroy your immunity, kidney and liver. That is not even logical but these drugs are given to many thousands of patients every month. I am sure they won't be in pain perhaps, just subject to worse diseases or dialysis from kidney damage. 

Here is one direct quote from the article here http://news.yahoo.com/chemotherapy-backfire-boost-cancer-growth-study-105534535.html


 ""WNT16B, when secreted, would interact with nearby tumour cells and cause them to grow, invade, and importantly, resist subsequent therapy," said Nelson."  They tested it with breast and ovarian cancer tumors and found the same thing.

 So you go through the hell of radiation, chemo, bone marrow transplants, then get a second or third bout of cancer, often untreatable, caused by the first treatments for the first cancer......sounds like standard medicine to me.

Here is an excerpt from a 13 year old, Talia Joy Castellano, who has fought the battle against neuroblastoma, a cancer of the nerve cells, since 2007.  She has already gone through chemotherapy, surgeries, radiation, and a stem cell transplant. She has also undergone a bone marrow transplant as well. She is the poster child for courage that helps others in their cancer battle. She uploads videos on U-tube on how to apply make up and giving courage to patients who fight cancer.

"On Tuesday, through a blog entitled "idk what to say" she delivered the heartbreaking news that she's just been diagnosed with a second form of cancer,  preleukemia, a disease that attacks the bone marrow. It may not be curable.

"I'm only 13, I shouldn't have to be doing this," she says. "No one should have to be doing this." Facing a choice that would leave most adults shattered, she calmly explains, "I'm going to decide whether or not I want to do the bone marrow transplant, or whether or not I just don't do it and live the time I have remaining."

Chemotherapy may give you time...is the quality of that time in many cases worth the hell?   I have been a caregiver for people going through it, often pushed by the family. The patient does not want chemo but the husband or family does. One patient told me, she was ready to die, rather than go through chemo again.  She felt like her bones were being torn apart, the pain was so horrible.  She simply chose to die.  No one offered her anything else to try. Even when patients refuse standard treatment, they will not give them any alternatives other than to die. If they mention alternative medicine, they are told it won't work.  After chemo and radiation treatments that kill the immune function, they may be right that nothing much else will work.  Patients were never given any options in the beginning and now they are given days or weeks to live.  

Would those of you who have gone through chemo have agreed to the treatment if you knew you would probably get a new cancer from the treatment later?

Would you have agreed to chemo or radiation, if you had been given the option of an alternative treatment that did not destroy your immune system, kidney, and healthy cells....and had good odds of working?
 
In 2007, I nearly died one night from a clot through the heart.  I was in Denver, helping my daughter out. To make ends meet for my stay there, I did some care giving.  I had been abnormally tired for a month, a little out of breath at times, and my chest was sore at times. With no health insurance, I began taking herbs for my heart.  One night I woke up abruptly from sleeping and could not move nor talk......I had no ability to do anything....but pray. It felt like I was being held down and couldn't move...I knew I was dying, I saw myself dead, and the only thing I could do in my mind was to ask God to take it away. There was a blackness, a void , like being suspended in time.  I called out to God.  Seconds or minutes later it was over. I sat up not sure what had taken place. When I laid back down, pressure immediately began to take place in the chest area that had been sore.  I got up took 2 cayenne,  5000 omega 3's, and Hawthorne berries in a massive dose.  I stayed sitting up......because my chest hurt when I laid down. I prayed for one thing that night. The first thing was not to die on the job which would have been traumatic for the caregiver taking my place in the morning.  I prayed God would let me live for another two weeks to get past Christmas. I did not want to ruin Christmas for my family. I also wanted to talk to all my children and grand children once more. I did not ask for more than that.

A week later, at home, I got some sharp pain suddenly in my chest, it hurt to breathe. I called my daughter, whose roommate was a nurse. They came over a few minutes later and the nurse determined by my pulse, that it was probably a clot. I let my daughter and her nurse-friend take me to emergency,  instead of calling the ambulance. I had already taken a massive dose of cayenne, and more blood thinning herbs at the onset of the pain starting.   Hours later, and many tests later, they confirmed that it was not a heart attack but a clot....but it had passed through. I was one of the lucky ones.   They sent me home, $10,000 dollars of charges later (6 hours) , with a diagnosis that it had been a clot but had passed through. My chest was still hurting. They said they could not do anything more unless I got worse. They wanted me to take blood thinners from their arsenal. I said no and kept on taking the cayenne and other herbs that thin the blood.  I think it was just that the good Lord, couldn't handle another German, giving him advice on how to maintain heaven,s gaits....so he kept me here. The 10,000 bill did nothing more than prove I didn't have a heart attack, that my heart was fine, that I had no damage to the lungs at that point, that it was a blood clot that had passed through by the time they got the tests run, and that the herbs had broken up the clot and saved my life. The bill included an EKG, a chest x-ray, and a MRI of my chest and heart, plus the emergency room costs.

I am not afraid of death. I am partial to blood clots genetically. My mother died from a blood clot.  It is interesting that my husbands mom died of a blood clot. I have experienced three clots in my legs over the last 20 years. The first one I went to the doctor. Instead of going to the hospital as he advised, I went home and I used herbs...cayenne and liquid chlorophyll. Liquid chlorophyll thins the blood.  I drank it straight. Every time I used the leg, it burned as the blood hit the constricted area. I drank the liquid chlorophyll every couple of hours. The leg got better within hours. I took the chance of dying well people die by the thousands under the hands of doctors and standard treatments. I knew the danger and I put my money on alternative medicine. I have not had a incident since. I do have to keep my blood thin because of problems in my right leg...all genetic.  Each time and on a continuing basis I use herbs to thin my blood, along with diet, and compression socks to lower the clot-death risk

We have choice on  how we will die at times....and by what means we will take to avoid dying as well.

I cherish life and the extension of my contract.......and try to live my life to make the most of every year.  I make sure I get rid of negative stuff like anger.  When you know your life may be cut short, you make that decision to clear out the negatives and petty stuff.

My point in telling you this is you have the choice at times to decide what you will do to stay alive? You have the decision on how you live your life in the present.  How you will treat people and those you love. How you will use that time, precious minutes and days, to make life count.  You have the right to choose how you want to die in some cases.

The huge tragedy is most patients are never told they have a choice ........they are only given standard medicine options...that is it.  Insurance won't pay for options other than chemo and radiation. Patients are railroaded by the system to take one road only.  In some cases it works, but often it is just a road that leads to another dead end...some time later with another cancer recurrence.



Signing off, Kate Free, The Herbladyisin

Buy USDA Organic Certified Moringa Powder, Tea, and Capsules from Ecuador. The products are tested and shipped from a US/GMP compliant lab in Connecticut. 












Visit Nature's Sunshine Herbs, Essential Oils, Flower Remedies, and so much more here



Labels: , ,

21 Comments:

  • At August 24, 2012 at 11:55 PM , Blogger John Keats said...

    This is so much more than i needed!!! but will all come in use thanks!!
    Chemotherapy products

     
  • At January 23, 2013 at 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thеse arе truly wonderful iԁeas in about
    blοgging. You hаve touched sоmе goοd points hеге.
    Any waу keep up wrinting.
    Also visit my web blog :: hollywood diets

     
  • At January 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I’m not that much of a internet reаder
    to be honeѕt but your blogs геally niсe, kеep it up!

    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Many thanks
    Here is my site accounting firm nyc

     
  • At January 24, 2013 at 2:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey I knoω this іs off topic but I was wondering іf yоu κnew of
    any widgetѕ І could add to my blog that automаtically tweet
    my newest twіtter updаtes. І've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    My web site - http://www.dentistslancasterpa.org/oral-b-vitality-pro-white-rechargeable-electric-toothbrush-1-count-big-sale/

     
  • At January 24, 2013 at 3:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ηello, Neat post. Thегe's a problem with your site in internet explorer, might check this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a big part of other people will miss your great writing because of this problem.
    Feel free to visit my blog :: facebook likes

     
  • At January 24, 2013 at 3:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hі tо all, hοω is the whole
    thіng, I think еѵегу one is getting morе from this
    ωebsite, and your vіews are good ԁеsіgneԁ for neω viewers.
    Also visit my weblog "self storage" "home storage" "winter storage"

     
  • At January 24, 2013 at 4:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This рieсе of writing iѕ
    in fact a gooԁ one it aѕsіsts nеw the ωeb viewers,
    who аre wiѕhing іn fаvοr of blоgging.
    Feel free to visit my page - joblistingsonline.net

     
  • At January 24, 2013 at 3:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    When I initially commented Ι clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox аnd now each tіme a comment is аdded I get fοur emaіls ωith the sаme comment.
    Is theге аny wаy уou can remove pеople from that servicе?
    Chеегs!
    My blog ; joint pain supplements

     
  • At January 24, 2013 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Kate Freer said...

    Hi, I went into the settings that I can control and see no way to fix that. You should be able to go into it from your side and unclick that box. Many of the setting are in their program. I wish I could help you. You may have to unsubscribe, go back in, and make sure that box is unclicked.

     
  • At January 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Оh my goοdness! Amаzing aгticle ԁuԁе!
    Thank yοu ѕo much, However ӏ am hаvіng ρrοblems ωith youг RSS.

    Ι ԁоn't know why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody having similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!
    Feel free to visit my homepage - tax return accounting

     
  • At January 25, 2013 at 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Have you еver considered wrіting an e-book
    or guest аuthoring on othеr blogѕ?
    Ι have a blog based upоn on the same information you diѕcusѕ аnԁ
    would really lіke to have you shаre some ѕtories/іnformation.
    I know my гeadегs would value your work.
    If уou're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.
    Here is my web page : directory.idigitalnet.com

     
  • At February 20, 2013 at 5:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nіce blοg! Iѕ уour theme custom made оr dіԁ
    you downlοаd it from somеwhеrе?

    Α theme like yοurs wіth a few simρle adϳuѕtеmеnts wоuld really makе my blog јump out.
    Pleаse lеt me knοw where you gοt your design.
    Mаnу thаnkѕ

    Feel fгeе to surf tο my weblog - stress management

     
  • At February 21, 2013 at 5:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Having reаd this ӏ thought іt was гаtheг
    enlightening. Ι aρpгecіаte you taking the time аnd effort to put this ѕhоrt
    artіclе together. Ι οnсе аgаin finԁ
    mysеlf spenԁing a significant amount of
    time both rеading and рostіng cοmments.
    But so what, іt was still wοrthwhіle!

    my pagе ... wso launch

     
  • At February 21, 2013 at 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am in fact grateful to thе hоldeг of thiѕ sіte whо hаs shaгed this fantastic artіcle at hеre.


    Alѕo visit my weblοg ... get ripped abs fast workouts

     
  • At February 23, 2013 at 4:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's an remarkable paragraph for all the online viewers; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... gsa ser

     
  • At February 23, 2013 at 9:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hellο, I enjοy reading through youг аrticle pоst.

    I like to wгite a little comment to suppοгt you.


    Hеre is my webpage; included paleo diet

     
  • At February 24, 2013 at 5:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi! I've been following your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic work!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: Battery Powered Kids Cars

     
  • At March 7, 2013 at 2:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your mеans of explaining еѵerything in this рaragraph іs really fastіdious, everу one be capable οf wіthout difficulty unԁerstand it, Τhanks a lot.


    Also νisit my ρage ... wso of the day

     
  • At March 8, 2013 at 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I еnjoy reading through а post thаt will make
    men аnd women think. Also, thаnkѕ for allowing for me to cоmmеnt!


    my webрage ... sfgate.com
    Also see my webpage > http://Dbchase.com/

     
  • At March 8, 2013 at 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wondeгful ѕitе you hаѵe here but Ι
    wаѕ сurious about if yοu knew of anу usег discussion forums that coνег the same topiсѕ diѕcussed
    іn thіѕ article? ӏ'd really like to be a part of group where I can get opinions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

    Here is my homepage :: vertical explosion training

     
  • At March 23, 2013 at 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for finally talking about > "Chemotherapy- Choices We Make in Living and Dying" < Liked it!

    Review my webpage: ԁоwnlοad gsсraper

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home