Friday, June 8, 2012

Organic Products Are Safe...Not Necessarily So Folks...Here is Proof

Hi,

I just got an email from a reader suggesting I was making up the problems with organic products and non-organic products from India. You want proof folks..here it is...I have the original documents in my files still. This same problem exists with products from China as well.

I am printing  this from the report issued to  me by the FDA on some samples I had ordered. This company ships from India now as we speak.Several other companies who advertise on the net buy from this company.

I never saw my samples, they were taken by the FDA and refused. I cannot list the company because of legal issues but this is from the notice I received.  These samples were tested and failed severely.  These were certified organic samples with legal certification from their country.  I write these blogs from experience...not just talk.

001/001
ORGANIC MORINGA LEAF
POWDER
March 11, 2011
You have the right to provide oral or written testimony, to the Food & Drug Administration, regarding the
admissibility of the article(s) or the manner in which the article(s) can be brought into compliance.  This testimony must be provided to FDA on or before the dates shown above.

Please direct your response to:
Brett W. Podoski, Compliance Officer (CTNH)
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
9777 Via De La Amistad, Rm. 128
San Diego, CA 92154
(619) 661-3250 ext. 117
(619) 661-3195 (FAX)
BRETT.PODOSKI@FDA.HHS.GOV
2
Page:
Notice Prepared For:  The District Director, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Notice Prepared By:   CAW
FD&CA Section 501(a)(2)(A), 801(a)(3); ADULTERATION
The article appears to have been prepared, packed or held under insanitary conditions whereby it may have
been contaminated with filth, or whereby it may have been rendered injurious to health. Actual charge:
501(a)(1) Filth findings: sample was found to contain over 1800 insect fragments in six subs examined for an
average of 300 insect fragments per sub.  One sub also contained 3 rat/mouse hair fragments.

FD&CA Section 502(b)(2), 801(a)(3); MISBRANDING
The article is in package form and appears to not have a label containing an accurate statement of the quantity of the contents in terms of weight, measure or numerical count and no variations or exemptions have been prescribed by regs. The quantity of contents statement on the product labeling is listed in grams only and lacks the US customary terms of pounds and ounces.

FD&CA Section 505(a), 801(a)(3); UNAPPROVED NEW DRUG
The article appears to be a new drug without an approved new drug application. Product making drug claims: per website www. xxxxxxxxxxxxx - prevents 300 diseases, stabilizing effect on blood pressure, and control of glucose levels in diabetes
Notice Number: 2

If I state something, I will make sure I have evidence to back it up with. Again, I have original documents to back up this blog.  These are my documents that I received on this sample order.

I think its about time that the truth gets out......
Kate Freer, The Herbladyisin


Please support this blog by buying your Moringa products through my website at 




No comments:

Post a Comment