Growing and Using Moringa, Comfrey, and Healing Herbs

Learn how to grow and use Moringa Trees, Comfrey, medicinal herbs, adaptogen herbs such as Jiaogulan, and herbal medicine to create vibrant health and an enriched life style. There are a number of herbs you can grown at home which is fun and great for your health. Learn Tips on feeding your pets and livestock naturally with organic greens such as Comfrey, Kudzu, plantain, and Moringa. Get back to your roots in a healthy way.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Adding Ayurvedic Education To My Website

Hi Folks,




When I lived in El Centro, CA for 15 years, I took my daughter to an Ayurvedic doctor. He spent three times the time with her in assessing her health problems and solved the problem. He was one of the best doctors I have ever been too. I believe in Ayurvedic medicine. At one point, I wanted to increase my herb knowledge base by taking classes but money issues got in the way. It is advanced alternative medicine. So in keeping with the Moringa theme, I felt that the addition of Ayurvedic education was a plus. So go check it out at my website, http://www.moringa4healing.com .  I am not adding any Ayurvedic herb companies due to recent research and experience with the quality even with organic certified.  Moringa has been use in Ayurvedic medicine for hundreds of years and today to support a healthy immune system, healthy blood pressure, and overall health and wellness.

Buy exceptional Moringa Leaf Powder and products here


Next post I will be sharing new pictures of the straw bale garden and the Moringa trees. My biggest one is really beautiful and has huge leaves. It should have blossoms this year and my first seed pods. I fell in love with growing them from day one. I will continue to grow them even though they will have to be sheltered in the winter. It is a passion and dedication.  Our new home with lots of sunny windows is also helping my scented geraniums to grow beautifully, as well.  Now that our swam cooler is fixed, the house is comfortable. I would have not made it in the days when people traveled by wagon and women wore hot clothing. No wonder so many women died on the trail. As we live here, I meet more really great neighbors who are more than willing to share their cuttings and knowledge. Each step of your path, even when it does not seem like it, is a step in a better life. You may have to go through the desert and heat to get there. You need to keep faith and belief as you go through the fire. If you quit, you will never get there. So for those of you going through the desert, keep believing in the light.

Bye for now, Kate, the Herbladyisin
Visit us at  Moringa and Healing Herbs

3 Comments:

  • At August 2, 2011 at 12:25 AM , Blogger Aldricjosi said...

    Moringa drink helps in weight management.Zija Weight Management System supports a lean body through appetite suppression.

    moringa

     
  • At August 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Deonsnider said...

    The heart is the organ that pumps blood, with its life-giving oxygen and nutrients, to all tissues of the body. If the pumping action of the heart becomes inefficient, vital organs like the brain and kidneys suffer.And if the heart stops working altogether, death occur within minutes. Life itself is completely dependent on the efficient operation of the heart.
    There are many kinds of heart disease, and they can affect the heart in several ways.

     
  • At September 11, 2011 at 1:53 AM , Anonymous Moringa said...

    Zija has developed a complete line of skin care products that are infused with Moringa extracts and are all -natural.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home