Growing and Using Moringa, Comfrey, and Healing Herbs

Learn how to grow and use Moringa Trees, Comfrey, medicinal herbs, adaptogen herbs such as Jiaogulan, and herbal medicine to create vibrant health and an enriched life style. There are a number of herbs you can grown at home which is fun and great for your health. Learn Tips on feeding your pets and livestock naturally with organic greens such as Comfrey, Kudzu, plantain, and Moringa. Get back to your roots in a healthy way.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Nutrition That Supports Healing in Fibromyalgia, Lupus, and CFS

I published an article in AC content recently where I am a featured writer in the alternative medicine and healtha and wellness categories. It is how changing to a living foods diet will help your body to overcome these auto immune disorders. I am an herbalist but have some genetic weaknesses where I use these steps.

I know how difficult it is because I have been through it. I had a accident some years back and did not have health insurance. I fell off outside steps, no railing, backwards onto a wrought iron plant stand. I was in incredible pain and reflecting back should have gone to emergency. I used alternative medicine to get through the pain  and to promote healing. Even with that, the accident caused a permanent compromise of kidney function. I use Esseac and alternative medicine to support my kidney and liver function. I do know how hard it is to get things done and take care of business when you are fighting with health problems.  I am going to list the link to the article below: I know it will help in the path to getting and staying well.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5734364/fibromyalgia_cfs_and_lupus_nutrition.html?cat=5

God Bless You,

Kate Clifton, The Herbladyisin
Moringa and Healing Herbs

Buy USDA Organic Certified Moringa Powder, Tea, and Capsules from Ecuador. The products are tested and shipped from a US/GMP compliant lab in Connecticut. 












Visit Nature's Sunshine Herbs, Essential Oils, Flower Remedies, and so much more here





1 Comments:

  • At April 23, 2011 at 3:55 AM , Blogger park said...

    Nice article, Nutrition is one key factor in any health condition. Fibromyalgia and auto immune diseases are a health problem on several levels. Nutrition or lack of it is one of them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home