- I put 8 ounces of cranberry juice, a tablespoon of Spirulina, a tablespoon of New Suns Life Force, and a tablespoon of Moringa bulk powder.
- I also put in a couple of tablespoons of fiber powder. I shake it for about a min and it makes enough for both my husband and I.
- I also either use the fresh Moringa leaves or a tsp of the powder in hot tea. You can add the Moringa to Sleeptime Tea as well. This is great to help turn off your brain so you get some sleep.
- Another way is to put a 1/2 tsp of Moringa powder into applesauce or homemade yogurt. That is great.
- I also add the powder or fresh leaf to scrambled eggs as well.
You will find that you get more done when you bring Moringa into your daily regimen. It builds health and energy.
Hope these ideas inspire you to get some Moringa into your daily regimen. It is a great organic food!
Kate Freer, the Herbladyisin
Visit my other published articles on Moringa, women's health, and alternative medicine at The Alternative Mediicne-Moringa Article Directory
Alternative Medicine in the News Blog