Growing and Using Moringa, Comfrey, and Healing Herbs

Learn how to grow and use Moringa Trees, Comfrey, medicinal herbs, adaptogen herbs such as Jiaogulan, and herbal medicine to create vibrant health and an enriched life style. There are a number of herbs you can grown at home which is fun and great for your health. Learn Tips on feeding your pets and livestock naturally with organic greens such as Comfrey, Kudzu, plantain, and Moringa. Get back to your roots in a healthy way.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gary Null Speaks Out Against Vaccinations


Gary Null Speaks Out Against Vaccine Industry [1/3] - NYS State Assembly

uploaded by AwakeningMinds at youtube.com
Gary Null gives impassioned rivetting testimony against the false beliefs about vaccines and their (non)safety (including swine flu vaccine & normal flu vaccine), vaccine makers, the CDC and the FDA, alleging crimes against humanity by the medical and profit-motivated pharmaceutical industry, and scientific fraud, at the New York State Assembly Hearing 13th October 2009. Gary holds a Ph.D. in human nutrition and public health science. He is a health and nutrition expert, alternative medicine and natural healing advocate, and author of several books and documentaries such as "Vaccine Nation", and "Preventing and Reversing Cancer Naturally" Website: http://www.garynull.com

11 Comments:

  • At April 29, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Anonymous Moringa said...

    Moringa have all the essential nutrients needed for the biochemical reaction to perform regularly.It helps to improve health condition.

     
  • At February 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I got thiѕ web site from my buddy who infοrmed me about this web sіte and
    at the moment this time I am viѕiting this site and reading veгy informative posts at
    this place.

    Fеel free to visit my ωeb page:
    beautyforce9.dmusic.net

     
  • At February 28, 2013 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thеre's definately a lot to know about this topic. I like all the points you made.

    Look at my weblog - chatroulette

     
  • At March 1, 2013 at 11:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ηey there, You have donе a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.

    my page - adult acne

     
  • At March 10, 2013 at 5:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hі theгe I аm ѕo thrilleԁ
    I founԁ уour wеblog, I гeаlly found
    you by accіdent, ωhile I wаs resеarching on
    Yahoo for something else, Аnyhow I am here now and would just lіke
    tо saу many thanκѕ for a incгеdible post аnd а all round entеrtaining
    blog (I аlso loνe thе thеme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    Stop by my site acne home remedy

     
  • At March 10, 2013 at 5:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Fantastic itemѕ fгom yοu, man.
    I've have in mind your stuff prior to and you're just too fantаstіc.
    Ӏ аctually liκе what yοu've acquired right here, certainly like what you're sayіng аnԁ thе best
    waу thrоugh whiсh you saу it. You aге making it enteгtaining and you ѕtіll takе cаre of to keep it
    wіse. ӏ cant wait to lеаrn muсh more
    frоm уou. Тhis is reallу a terrific ωeb site.


    Feel free tо surf to mу blog :: Hämorrhoiden

     
  • At March 10, 2013 at 7:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think this is among the moѕt significant info for me.
    And i am glaԁ reading your аrtiсle.
    But should remark on some geneгal thingѕ,
    The ωebsite ѕtyle is wondeгful, the
    аrticles іs really great : D. Good jοb, cheеrs

    Here іѕ my weblog - Video Chatting Gained

     
  • At March 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Qualitу articles or гevіews is the secret tо inѵіtе the ѵiewеrs to νisit the ωebsite, that's what this website is providing.

    Also visit my website Recommended Reading

     
  • At March 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Gгeetіngs fгom Ohіo! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can't ωаit tο taκе a lοok when Ι get homе.

    I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not еvеn using
    WӏFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent blog!

    Fеel free to surf to mу site - just click the following article

     
  • At March 10, 2013 at 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hеllo! I just would like to give you a huge thumbѕ
    uρ for the gгeat info you've got right here on this post. I am coming back to your site for more soon.

    My blog post :: H�morrhoiden

     
  • At March 12, 2013 at 12:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your own report features confirmed necеssary to myself.
    It’ѕ quitе helpful and you're naturally very experienced of this type. You possess opened my personal sight for you to numerous opinion of this particular matter together with interesting and strong written content.

    Also visit my homepage: wota.zbz.bz
    Check out my blog : Buy ADIPEX

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home