Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Does Moringa Tea Have Caffeine? Moringa Equals Pure Healthy Energy

                                                                 




Does Moringa Tea Contain caffeine?

No, if it is tea that contains pure Moringa leaves or combined with an herb that is caffeine free. 

If it combined with green tea it would. 

Moringa gives you energy because of all the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is delivered in a form that really helps you to perk up...feel better. Because it is in a fluid state, it is absorbed more quickly by your system.  

Coffee is a diuretic which means it helps you to lose water. Drinking just coffee or ice tea is not good. You need to drink water and water with Moringa leaves is a energy drink without caffeine. 


Buy Exceptional Moringa Leaf Products Here


Tasty, Refreshing Tea Combinations: Moringa and mint,  Moringa and Lemon Balm,  Moringa and strawberry leaves, Moringa and Ginko, and any other combination. 

Just steep the herbs in a sauce pan with nearly boiling filtered water.

Wait 20 min then strain. Put it in a glass pitcher with lots of ice....then chill. 

Drink it through the day to refresh your spirit and hydrate too. 

Add Ginko tea to Moringa for enhanced mental pickup and focus. Ginko does not have Caffeine either but stimulates the brain. That has been proven.



To Add Caffeine: Combine Moringa Leaves with Green Tea for a small bit of Caffeine. I personally stay away from black tea because of the acid and higher Caffeine content but you can try to wean yourself down from so much coffee that way. I don't like the taste either. 


Experiment:  Try different blends for taste. If you are combining teas and don't want caffeine, make sure you read labels.


Will sign off for now, Kate The Herbladyisin


Again write me with questions about Moringa and herbs. I will try to address all of them in the blog.


Buy Exceptional Moringa Leaf Products Here

9 comments:

  1. Moringa is a useful health drink. It is best ingredient for diabetic medicine. Its drink tea also helps in weight management. Your blog gives me good information.

    moringa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to start gardening of moringa in tropical Africa but I have no any experience of gardening in tropical Africa. Please any experienced can guide me to plant moringa in tropidcal Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that Moringa contains caffeoylquinic acid. Is that related to caffeine? The lift and good feeling I get from taking moringa capsules makes me suspect that it contains some kind of natural stimulant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caffeine has a bad effect on your health. This is a very good tea to have everyday.

    Caffeine Free tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. A growing industry today. Sooner or later it is going to be a success.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your
    efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.
    My web page - over here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.

    Any suggestions?
    My site - man utd latest transfer news

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quite
    certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    Check out my web-site :: latest transfer news in epl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its like you read my mind! Υou seem to underѕtand so much appгoximately thіs, ѕuch aѕ you ωrοte the book in it oг something.
    Ӏ believе that you ϳust can do wіth sοme percent to drive thе
    mеssage hοmе a bit, howeѵer othеr thаn that,
    that iѕ mаgnificent blοg. A fantаѕtiс read.

    I'll certainly be back.

    my blog post - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete