Monday, September 20, 2010

Dental Infections Caused From Dental Work Can Be Deadly

Hi,

If you have infected gums,  it is a dangerous problem. The infection in your mouth can be carried by the blood stream and lymph glands to your brain, your heart, and kidneys. It is a problem that can cause a hospital visit.

I have an older friend. He is in his late 60's. He had a mouth infection already, then went in for dental work. The dentist did not give him antibiotics and he did not take any herbs such as goldenseal or Oregano. The next day his face was swollen and he began vomiting. Two weeks later he is still in the hospital with a rampant systemic blood infection. He has a stomach tube and trach as well. He is critical and nearly died. This is something, all should be aware of before submitting to dental work...even cleaning. When dental work is done,  bacteria is flushed into the system as they work on your mouth. If you have a poor immune system, this can be deadly. 

Fortify your immune system before and for a week after with:
Oregano or Goldenseal 4 times a day,  1000 to 2000 Vitamin C daily, and 1000 units ofVitamin D

Do not assume your dentist is going to protect you.....its up to you to do it!  People often get sick after dental work and just let it go. It is just something they think is part of the visit. It is not. Let your dentist know you got sick after his dental work.  If you nearly died, as my friend, sue them. They should not get away with  that kind of care. With the new system, people are run through dental work like cattle. You are just another patient coming through. It is up to the patient to stand up against this kind of treatment. 

God Bless Your Week all,
Kate Freer, The Herbladyisin

By the way, the name change is because I got married. 
I have been for years Kate Clifton, The Herbladyisin

11 comments:

  1. I have an older friend. He is in his late 60's. He had a mouth infection already, then went in for dental work.click

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like looking through a post that can make men and women
    think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!


    My homepage; restaurant dining chairs Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges.
    It was definitely informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my webpage ... rugby jerseys South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new to
    me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I came across it and I'll be
    book-marking it and checking back regularly!

    Here is my web-site biometric fingerprints Gauteng biometric fingerprints Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other customers like its aided me. Great job.

    Here is my web-site; kids party supplies Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every weekend i used to visit this website, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, as this
    this website conations genuinely nice funny material
    too.

    Also visit my blog :: personality profiling Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  7. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different page
    and thought I might as well check things out. I like
    what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page for
    a second time.

    my website: industrial plumbing Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding quest there. What happened after? Good luck!


    my website - 3D modelling visualization Pretoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in
    exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested.
    Kudos!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... village candles Edenvale

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful issues altogether, you just gained a new reader.
    What may you recommend about your put up that you made a few days in the past?
    Any certain?

    Here is my webpage business loans Pretoria

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so interesting! I don't believe I've truly
    read anything like that before. So wonderful to
    find someone with a few original thoughts on this issue.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is one thing
    that's needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

    Here is my website :: irrigation Bedfordview

    ReplyDelete